What can you do to help?
- Come along to a fund raising event – we will be updating these on the website
- Change a child’s life forever through a monthly sponsorship of at least £20 per month
- Considering supporting a day school project serving the families of quarry workers – these children often start very hard physical work at 9 years old and we have been working to break that cycle - £10 per month supports a child.
- Make a one-off gift towards the purchase of equipment, refurbishing buildings etc. For example, this year we gave £2000 towards an industrial scale rice cooker!
- Teachers – what about partnering your class with a similar age group? Lots of scope for creativity!
- Raise money to support a borehole project – partners have already drilled dozens of these many in the small communities the families are continuing to live. £500 can provide a valuable additional source of water.
- Consider having a fun event – something for the kids, a lovely coffee morning, a cake sale, wash cars, pack bags at your local supermarket – there are loads of ways to take small steps to change lives forever.
- Join a team going to India or consider getting together your own.
Put your imagination to work and come up with fresh ideas – we are really open to them!